Jesús los convence, pero la iglesia no: Perspectivas de una generación emergente
- Regular price
- Sale price
Many people today, especially among emerging generations, don’t resonate with the church and organized Christianity. Some are leaving the church and others were never part of the church in the first place. Sometimes it’s because of misperceptions about the church. Yet often they are still spiritually open and fascinated with Jesus. This is a ministry resource book exploring six of the most common objections and misunderstandings emerging generations have about the church and Christianity. The objections come from conversations and interviews the church has had with unchurched twenty and thirty-something’s at coffee houses. Each chapter raises the objection using a conversational approach, provides the biblical answers to that objection, gives examples of how churches are addressing this objection, and concludes with follow-through projections, suggestions, discussion questions, and resource listings.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dan Kimball
- About the Contributor(s) Dan Kimball es autor de varios libros, incluyendo "Emerging Worship", y "Jesús me convence, pero la iglesia no". Él es...Dan Kimball es autor de varios libros, incluyendo "Emerging Worship", y "Jesús me convence, pero la iglesia no". Él es pastor de la iglesia Vintage Faith en Santa Cruz, California, una iglesia misionera enfocada en la cultura emergente y post-cristiana. Dan y su esposa, Becky, tienen dos hijas, Claire y Katie, y un viejo Ford Mustang de 1966. show more
- Publish Date10/06/2009
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.79 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.57 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $9.79
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.