Jesus Calling: 50 Devotions for a Thankful Heart
- Regular price
- Sale price
A thankful heart opens the door to a vibrant relationship with Jesus. Jesus Calling®: 50 Devotions for a Thankful Heart brings the warmth and insight that more than 25 million people have enjoyed through Jesus Calling® in devotions curated specifically to help you see the blessings God has poured out on your life and help you develop a heart of gratitude.
Jesus Calling®: 50 Devotions for a Thankful Heart features 50 readings from Jesus Calling® gathered together in a new way and combined with relevant Scripture verses on the topic of thankfulness.
This book is part of a three-book series for teens, each focusing on a felt need. The other two books in the series focus on themes of growing your faith and dealing with busy days. These books are great for an individual study and make a great set for gift giving.
Readers around the world already love how Sarah's words connect with Jesus. Now the new Jesus Calling® topical devotionals offer a way to focus even more deeply on the major felt needs in your life . . . and the lives of your friends, family, church, school, and friends.
With a beautiful, classic cover and affordable price point, these topical devotionals are a natural addition to the Sarah Young brand—and the perfect way to pour into those you love.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sarah Young
- About the Contributor(s) Sarah Young, author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Calling and Jesus Always, has sold more than 30 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling has...
Sarah Young, author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Calling and Jesus Always, has sold more than 30 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarah’s writings include Jesus Calling, Jesus Always, Jesus Today, Jesus Lives, Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling for Little Ones, Jesus Calling Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids, Peace in His Presence, and more, each encouraging readers in their journeys toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States.
- Publish Date01/29/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Jesus Calling®
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.69 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.