It Couldn't Just Happen: Knowing the Truth About God's Awesome Creation
- Regular price
- Sale price
This four-color, Gold Medallion Book Award winner is a perfect tool that offers solid, biblical answers to some of the tough questions kids ask about evolution and our world.
“Did Earth begin with a ‘Big Bang’ cosmic explosion?”
“Does science contradict the Bible?”
“What happened to dinosaurs?”
“Is there life on other planets?”
“Did we evolve from apes?”
“What makes my body work on its own?”
Kids are daily exposed to the theory of evolution by the media and public schools. It’s not safe to assume that your kids will reject that theory. It’s up to us as parents and Christian leaders to make sure our children know the truth about the creation of the world. With thousands of evidences to prove He created and sustains the universe, It Couldn’t Just Happen will fascinate kids with fun activities and examples of God’s marvelous works.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lawrence O. Richards
- About the Contributor(s) Lawrence O. Richards wrote over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible. He and his wife,...
Lawrence O. Richards wrote over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible. He and his wife, Sue, also wrote the features for the bestselling Adventure Bible® and Teen Study Bible.
- Publish Date08/02/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.35 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.38 lb
- Dimensions 8.75(h) x 6.63(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.