Is That Your Hand in My Pocket?: The Sales Professional's Guide to Negotiating
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are your customers picking your pocket?
Tired of closing (or losing) deals that are all about price? Feel like you've been out-smarted and out-maneuvered by your customers?
Is That Your Hand in My Pocket? teaches you how to hold your own when you are up against purchasing and procurement pros.
You will learn how to:
- Deal with the bullies, the screamers, and the intimidators
- Recognize and respond effectively to buyer tactics
- Read important non-verbal signals for insights into what the buyer is really thinking
- Choose the negotiating style most likely to get the deal that you want
- Understand gender differences in negotiations
- Get and hold on to power
Passing along to you the same skill sets, techniques, and strategies that have saved their Fortune 1000 clients over $2 billion, authors Ron Lambert and Tom Parker teach you how to hold your own with buyers who are interested only in their bottom line.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Parker , Ron J. Lambert
- About the Contributor(s) Tom Parker is a senior vice president of Yukon, a division of Alongside Management, Inc. Tom has over twenty-five years of...Tom Parker is a senior vice president of Yukon, a division of Alongside Management, Inc. Tom has over twenty-five years of sales, marketing, product development, and sales management experience with multinational corporations. Parker has lead the Office Products Division at Rubbermaid. Also, his role in the rescue of AMF Bowling lead to a $1.3 billion buyout by Goldman Sachs and an IPO.
Ron J. Lambert is the Chairman and CEO of Yukon, a division of Alongside Management, Inc. Ron negotiated major contracts for the $500 million pharmaceutical division of A. H. Robins, Inc., served as senior vice president for Data Systems Corporation, and executed multimillion dollar negotiations with companies such as M&M MARS, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Nextel, Gillette, PepsiAmericas, GlaxoSmithKline, BP Lubricants, General Electric, and others. show more
- Publish Date06/23/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.39 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.