Integrity at Stake: Safeguarding Your Church from Financial Fraud
- Regular price
- Sale price
Integrity at Stake: Safeguarding Your Church from Financial Fraud by Rollie Dimos is a financial resource book intended for pastors, church leaders, and church administrators. Dimos' expertise as a certified fraud examiner and internal auditor provides the church audience with essential tools and know-how to assess their financial processes. Including practical steps for evaluation, Integrity at Stake details internal controls, risk management, and true stories to help church leaders reduce the risk of fraud and increase financial accountability and integrity.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rollie Neal Dimos
- About the Contributor(s) Rollie Dimos is a certified fraud examiner and internal auditor. He has a deep desire to help church leaders reduce...
Rollie Dimos is a certified fraud examiner and internal auditor. He has a deep desire to help church leaders reduce the risk of fraud and increase financial accountability and integrity. As an auditor in the government and nonprofit sectors, Rollie has been helping leaders assess the strength of their organizational controls for over twenty-five years. He is a graduate of Evangel University and the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary and speaks frequently at conferences around the country on the topic. Rollie resides in Ozark, Missouri with his wife and children.show more
- Publish Date02/02/2016
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.18 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.43(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.