This five-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately) by noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is volume six of the That the World May Know series. In this volume, Vander Laan helps you experience Jesus’ life up close and personal.
Faith Lessons is a unique video series that brings God's Word to life with astounding relevance. By weaving together the Bible's fascinating historical, cultural, religious, and geographical contexts, teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan reveals unique insights into the Scriptures' significance for modern believers.
The five sessions:
- Focuse on passages of Scripture explored in the DVD
- Include sidebars, maps, photos and other study tools
- Feature questions that facilitate discussion and inspire personal reflection
- Include 25 personal Bible studies to help you deepen your learning experience between sessions, and turn lessons from the past into applications that impact how you live out your faith today.
Filmed on location in Galilee, Priene, and Didyma, these illuminating "faith lessons" afford a new understanding of the Bible that will ground your convictions and transform your life. The Faith Lessons video series is ideal for use in small groups, personal and family Bible studies, and adult Sunday school. Individual believers and families will gain vital insights from long-ago times and cultures through this innovative approach to Bible study.
- When the Rabbi Says, "Come" – Filmed in Galilee
- When the Rabbi Says, "Go" – Filmed in Galilee
- The Presence of God: A Countercultural Community – Filmed in Priene
- Living Stones – Filmed in Priene
- The Very Words of God – Filmed in Didyma
Designed for use with the In the Dust of the Rabbi Video Study (sold separately).