In, But Not Of Revised & Updated: A Guide to Christian Ambition and the Desire to Influence the World
- Regular price
- Sale price
Influence is not accidental. It is earned. In, But Not Of charts the course to acquiring influence over the life of a career while remaining committed to the commands and example of Christ.
Broadcast journalist and law professor Hugh Hewitt not only challenges us to become more engaged in steering the course of history through politics, law, finance, and entertainment, but he also maps out simiple, effective strategies that will enable us to bring our visions of influence to pass.
Along with Hugh's simple and helpful advice, the study guide in the back focuses on key selections and questions to help the reader, whether in group or individual sessions, internalize these valuable principles and make a difference in the world. Divided into Think About It, Find Out More, and Take Action, the guide concludes with a Summary of Your Decisions to serve as a quick reference for years to come.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Hugh Hewitt
- About the Contributor(s) Hugh Hewitt hosts a nationally syndicated radio program heard daily in more than one hundred cities. Hewitt is a professor of...
Hugh Hewitt hosts a nationally syndicated radio program heard daily in more than one hundred cities. Hewitt is a professor of law at Chapman University and a partner in the law firm Hewitt Wolensky McNulty & Hickson LLP. He is the author of more than a dozen books and is a columnist for theWashington Examiner and Townhall.com and blogs daily at HughHewitt.com. Hewitt is a graduate of Harvard College and the University of Michigan Law School.show more
- Publish Date05/22/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.51 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.33 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.