I Second That Emotion: Untangling Our Zany Feelings
- Regular price
- Sale price
We women are wonderfully made, but, boy, we sure are emotionally intricate. With her trademark conversational style and wit, Patsy Clairmont tackles a subject most women feel at a loss to approach—their feelings.
I Second That Emotion takes one of Patsy’s most popular topics at the Women of Faith conferences and shows how you can deal with a turbulent emotional life.
I Second That Emotion pulls some of our emotions out to examine them individually. Don’t allow life to push your emotional buttons till you have an emotional meltdown. Instead, let God help you get untangled.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Patsy Clairmont
- About the Contributor(s) Patsy Clairmont is a popular speaker, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of such best-selling...
Patsy Clairmont is a popular speaker, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of such best-selling books as "God Uses Cracked Pots" and "Sportin' a 'Tude." She and her husband live in Brighton, Michigan.show more
- Publish Date09/27/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.3 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 5.88(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.