I Prayed for You
- Regular price
- Sale price
One of the best children's books about love and family, I Prayed for You by Jean Fischer reveals how deep a mother's love for her child can go. This board book is great for little ones and has sold more than 300,000 copies!
The heartwarming story follows a mother bear who prayed for her child's arrival, then cherished and prayed for each of her baby's firsts--from first step to first boo-boo to first day of school.
I Prayed for You is just as meaningful to parents as to children. Inside you'll find
- 10 rhyming prayers that show children how loved they are
- adorable heartwarming art
- glossy pages that are easy to wipe clean
This book is perfect for
- boys and girls, ages 0 to 4
- parents who dreamed of having children, who struggled with infertility, or who became parents through surrogacy, IVF, adoption, fostering, or other means
- Mother's Day, baby showers, baptisms, or adoption parties
- Publish Date11/03/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)0.93 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.28 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $6.29
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.