Humor Me, I'm Over the Hill
- Regular price
- Sale price
Laugh your way through the maturity maze with the Geranium Lady!
A 2001 cancer diagnosis sent best-selling author and beloved Woman of Faith® speaker Barbara Johnson "crying to God about the way He was bringing my life to a close."
In this, Barbara's fourth "last book" of zany joy and senior silliness, she celebrates still laughing and still growing older by poking fun at time-sensitive topics ranging from again (I'm ready to meet my Maker . . . but He's apparently tied up with a previous engagement) to forgetfulness (Of course I'll smile for the camera . . . just as soon as I find my teeth).
Humor Me, I'm Over the Hill is the Geranium Lady's irresistibly funny appeal to her fellow adventurers in aging to "live happily to one hundred―or die trying!"
- Contributor(s)Barbara Johnson
- About the Contributor(s) Barbara Johnson was the founder of Spatula Ministries, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of...Barbara Johnson was the founder of Spatula Ministries, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of numerous bestselling books, including Boomerang Joy, Living Somewhere between Estrogen and Death, and Stick a Geranium in Your Hat and Be Happy. show more
- Publish Date06/30/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)5.29 lb
- Dimensions 8.1(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $6.29
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.