How to Really Parent Your Child: Anticipating What a Child Needs Instead of Reacting to What a Child Does
- Regular price
- Sale price
With over thirty years of clinical psychiatric experience with children and their parents, Dr. Campbell knows how profoundly a parent can influence a child. By anticipating the needs of a child rather than reacting to his or her behaviors, parents develop a relational rather than adversarial family structure. Mothers and fathers will find tools aimed to help them build a healthy relationship with their child that meets all four basic emotional needs: to be nurtured in unconditional love, to be lovingly disciplined, to be trained in anger management, and to be protected from harmful influences. It is after these basic needs are met that a child will be able to understand and respond to spiritual matters.
Combining practical advice with anecdotal examples, Campbell offers a purposeful, life-long approach to building happy, healthy, spiritual children.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ross Campbell
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Ross Campbell is a psychiatrist and the author of several books on parenting and child development, including the best-selling...Dr. Ross Campbell is a psychiatrist and the author of several books on parenting and child development, including the best-selling How to Really Love Your Child. He lives in Chattanooga, TN. show more
- Publish Date04/05/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.73 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.