How To Get Along With Almost Anyone: A Complete Guide to Building Positive Relationships with Family, Friends, Co-Workers
- Regular price
- Sale price
Impossible people may be possible after all. Filled with case histories, dialogue, self-inventories, and practical suggestions for building loving and lasting relationships, this book offers a step-by-step strategy for getting along with difficult people.Read Less
- Contributor(s)H. Norman Wright
- About the Contributor(s) H. Norman Wright and his wife, Joyce, have been married for nearly 40 years. A marriage and family counselor at...H. Norman Wright and his wife, Joyce, have been married for nearly 40 years. A marriage and family counselor at Family Counseling and Enrichment in Tustin, California, Wright is also the founder and director of Christian Marriage Enrichment. He has served on the faculty of Talbot School of Theology and the Graduate School of Marriage Counseling at Biola University. Among Wright's 60 books and bestsellers are Always Daddy's Girl, and Quiet Times for Couples. show more
- Publish Date02/19/1991
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.16 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $8.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.