According to Karen Ehman, popular author and speaker with Proverbs 31 Ministries, and Ruth Schwenk, of www.thebettermom.com, it’s time to stop the "Mommy Wars."
Today's wives and mothers have been hoodwinked; convinced that serving their family is a subservient and antiquated role. Because of culture, family, friends, or lack of biblical teaching, many moms miss how valuable and powerful their calling really is. Some have bought into the pressure to be "Supermom." Others have believed the myth that they can "do it all" and do it perfectly.
This six-session video-based study (guide sold separately) will encourage and inspire women to embrace their roles as mothers wholeheartedly yet realistically, whether they work outside the home, have a home business, or are stay-at-home moms. Mothers will find a fresh new vision for an age-old calling as they tackle the challenges and embrace the blessings of motherhood.
- Build Bridges, Not Fences: When Others Mother Differently
- Mothering Matters: Seeing the Hard Years as the Heart Years
- At the Top of the Tightrope: When You Try to Do It All
- Pressing the Pause Button: Taking Your Schedule from Racing to Rest
- In Armor of Their Own: On Revealing the Picture God's Painting
- Raising Children on Your Knees: When Your Child Makes a Bad Choice
Designed for use with the Hoodwinked Study Guide (sold separately).