Hoodwinked Video Study: Ten Myths Moms Believe & Why We All Need to Knock It Off
- Regular price
- Sale price
According to Karen Ehman, popular author and speaker with Proverbs 31 Ministries, and Ruth Schwenk, of www.thebettermom.com, it’s time to stop the "Mommy Wars."
Today's wives and mothers have been hoodwinked; convinced that serving their family is a subservient and antiquated role. Because of culture, family, friends, or lack of biblical teaching, many moms miss how valuable and powerful their calling really is. Some have bought into the pressure to be "Supermom." Others have believed the myth that they can "do it all" and do it perfectly.
This six-session video-based study (guide sold separately) will encourage and inspire women to embrace their roles as mothers wholeheartedly yet realistically, whether they work outside the home, have a home business, or are stay-at-home moms. Mothers will find a fresh new vision for an age-old calling as they tackle the challenges and embrace the blessings of motherhood.
- Build Bridges, Not Fences: When Others Mother Differently
- Mothering Matters: Seeing the Hard Years as the Heart Years
- At the Top of the Tightrope: When You Try to Do It All
- Pressing the Pause Button: Taking Your Schedule from Racing to Rest
- In Armor of Their Own: On Revealing the Picture God's Painting
- Raising Children on Your Knees: When Your Child Makes a Bad Choice
Designed for use with the Hoodwinked Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Karen Ehman , Ruth Schwenk
- About the Contributor(s) Karen Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, a New York Times bestselling author, and a writer for First 5,...
Karen Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, a New York Times bestselling author, and a writer for First 5, a Bible study app that reaches over 2 million people daily. She has written thirteen books including Let. It. Go., Keep It Shut, and Pressing Pause. Her passion is to help women to live their priorities as they reflect the gospel to a watching world. Married to her college sweetheart, Todd, and the mother of three, she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many people who gather around her kitchen island for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking. Connect with her at www.karenehman.com
Ruth Schwenk is the founder of the popular blog TheBetterMom.com and co-founder, with her husband Patrick, of FortheFamily.org and the podcast Rootlike Faith. She is also the trusted author of several books with HarperCollins Christian Publishing, including The Better Mom Book and Devotional, and co-author with Karen Ehman of Pressing Pause and Settle My Soul. Ruth is a Michigan football super-fan, lover of all things HGTV, and a self-proclaimed foodie. But her greatest joy is her family. She lives with her husband and their four kids in the dreamy college town of Ann Arbor, Michigan.show more
- Publish Date11/03/2015
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.61 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time02:00:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.