Hillary's Secret War: The Clinton Conspiracy to Muzzle Internet Journalists
- Regular price
- Sale price
The true story of how a group of renegade journalists fought to expose America's darkest scandals through the Internet―and how the most powerful woman in the world tried to stop them.
From her "war room" in the White House, Hillary Clinton commanded a secret police operation dedicated to silencing dissent, muzzling media critics, intimidating political foes, whitewashing Clinton scandals, and obstructing justice, all aided by a network of Clinton moles planted at every level of the news media, federal court system, intelligence agencies, and federal law enforcement.
Mainstream news media spiked the story of Hillary's secret war―and of the scandals she sought to conceal. But the courageous new journalists of the Internet underground defied the odds and exposed the shocking truth about history's most corrupt presidency.
Written with all the drama and tension of a gripping novel, this carefully researched book gives the inside story of how these modern-day patriots endured Hillary's attacks and emerged from the battlefield to become a sprawling, innovative news source reaching tens of millions each day. Hillary's Secret War presents a tale of dogged courage and sacrifice, one of the greatest untold stories in the annals of journalism.
"Hillary Clinton is one of the most important political players in the last decade, and she's been nothing but trouble. This book is required reading." ―Ann Coulter, best-selling author of High Crimes and Misdemeanors, Slander, and Treason
"Hillary's Secret War chronicles the lonely battle many of us waged to expose Clinton corruption. As one who took part in that struggle, I am impressed by the accuracy of Richard Poe's account. He has brought to life a shameful chapter in American history that Big Media tried to bury." ―Christopher Ruddy, founder and editor of NewsMax.comRead Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Poe
- About the Contributor(s) Richard Poe, author of Hillary's Secret War: The Clinton Conspiracy to Muzzle Internet Journalists, is a New York Times best-selling...Richard Poe, author of Hillary's Secret War: The Clinton Conspiracy to Muzzle Internet Journalists, is a New York Times best-selling author and investigative reporter. He is the editorial and creative director of TheVanguard.org. Poe was formerly editor of FrontPageMagazine.com, senior editor of Success magazine, reporter for the New York Post and managing editor of the East Village Eye. His personal blog appears at Poe.com. show more
- Publish Date04/29/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.81 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.13(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.