Highlighted in Yellow: A Short Course In Living Wisely And Choosing Well
- Regular price
- Sale price
A life well lived comes from listening to the advice of others. But with so many competing voices, where do you look? When a student wants to remember the most important parts of a text in school, he highlights them in yellow. Those highlighted words are the ones that must be reviewed carefully to understand the subject and pass the test.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr., with sales of more than 27 million books in the past decade, and Rochelle Pennington have highlighted the essential and best quotations and stories that point to an understanding of the elements that are key to a life well lived: kindness, attitude, generosity, character, simple pleasures, and dreams. From the wealth of their study comes a short course in living wisely and choosing well. Highlighted in Yellow offers inspiration for confronting issues that we all face daily.Read Less
- Contributor(s)H. Jackson Brown , Rochelle Pennington
- About the Contributor(s) A New York Times best-selling author, H. Jackson Brown’s publications are universal in appeal, with more than 30 million copies...
A New York Times best-selling author, H. Jackson Brown’s publications are universal in appeal, with more than 30 million copies in print, available in 35 languages. His 33 books inspire readers throughout the world. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee.
Rochelle Pennington is a writer and consultant who has worked with several best-selling authors including Jack Canfield, Alice Gray, and Lysa TerKeurst. Her syndicated weekly newspaper column, Insights, appears in several Wisconsin newspapers. She and her family live in Campbellsport, Wisconsin. show more
- Publish Date05/01/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.56 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.32 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.