He Still Moves Stones
- Regular price
- Sale price
People with questions. The Bible is absolutely full of them. A crook on a cross. A wild man in a cemetery. A five-time divorcée. A despondent cripple. A grieving sister. A father at the end of his rope.
Why are these portraits in the Bible? So we can look back in amazement at what Jesus did? No ... these aren't just Sunday school stories. They are historic moments in which a real God met real pain so we could answer the question. "Does God care when I hurt?"
On every page of this powerfully moving book,New York Times best-selling author Max Lucado reminds us that the God who spoke to Moses at the burning bush still speaks to you today. The God who forgave King David still offers you forgiveness. The God who helped men and women in ages past still comes into your world, and he comes to do what you can't, to move the stone away so you can see his answer.
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million books in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date04/30/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.17 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.