Hand of Providence: The Strong and Quiet Faith of Ronald Reagan
- Regular price
- Sale price
Public opinion polls, Ronald Reagan is the most popular of modern presidents, and yet to most biographers the man is still an enigma. This is because, as Brown explains, few have ever focused on this great man's faith. This book explores the life and personality of Ronald Reagan by focusing on his deep-felt Christian beliefs and showing how faith guided him along his distinguished career and led him to his unprecedented success. With the support of Ronald Reagan's own words and writings and firsthand interviews with Ronald Reagan's family, friends, and co-workers, Brown weaves a magnificent story of Reagan's strong devotion to God that will not only inspire Christians to enter public service and allow their faith to motivate all their actions but also help point others to the Cross of Jesus Christ-a cause that was near and dear to President Reagan's heart.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mary Beth Brown
- About the Contributor(s) Mary Beth Brown is the author of the New York Times and USA Today best-selling book, Hand of Providence: The...Mary Beth Brown is the author of the New York Times and USA Today best-selling book, Hand of Providence: The Strong and Quiet Faith of Ronald Reagan and Condi: The Life of a Steel Magnolia . Mary Beth writes a nationally syndicated column, which can be viewed at www.marybethbrown.net, and is a frequent guest on radio and TV. show more
- Publish Date02/22/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.3 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.