Hand Me Another Brick Bible Companion: Timeless Lessons on Leadership
- Regular price
- Sale price
In today's fast-paced, highly competitive world, where can we find godly leadership?
Our society is overdue for a fresh word on the matter of leadership. We desperately need God's steady, unchanging wisdom in our businesses, homes, ministries, government, and education.
Thankfully, we have beloved pastor and teacher Chuck Swindoll to guide us through a powerful book on leadership―the book of Nehemiah. In Hand Me Another Brick Bible Companion, you'll travel into Nehemiah's world where the walls of his beloved city, Jerusalem, had crumbled, its glory had collapsed into rubble, and his people had lost the heart to go on. They needed leadership. And with God's help, that is exactly what Nehemiah provided . . . in abundance.
With God's help, you too can rise to the challenge of becoming a dynamic, godly leader. You'll find the insights and help you need in the lessons and special features of this excellent Bible Companion. Written for both individual and small-group study, the carefully crafted questions and reflections will draw you closer to God and equip you to lead with godliness, grace, and confidence.
Join Chuck and Nehemiah now in rebuilding the walls of your life. And when times are tough, don't give up, just look to the Leader of all and say, "Hand me another brick!"Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles R. Swindoll
- About the Contributor(s) Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors...
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date03/20/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.73 lb
- Dimensions 9.1(h) x 6.1(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $4.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.