Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics: An Exegetical Syntax of the New Testament
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Daniel B. Wallace
- About the Contributor(s) Daniel B. Wallace (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at Dallas Theological Seminary. He is a noted...
Daniel B. Wallace (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at Dallas Theological Seminary. He is a noted textual critic, serving as head of the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts, and is author of Greek Grammar beyond the Basics, Basics of New Testament Syntax, and (with Grant Edwards) of A Workbook for New Testament Syntax.show more
- Publish Date05/20/1997
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.04 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.48 lb
- Dimensions 9.4(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $41.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.