Grace for the Moment: Morning and Evening Devotional Journal
- Regular price
- Sale price
Max Lucado’s bestselling devotional in an elegant new package.
America’s leading inspirational author Max Lucado shares the comfort and hope of God twice a day, every day in this devotional for grace-filled living. Every devotion includes Scripture for reflection as well as journaling lines to record thoughts and prayers.
Features & Benefits:
- Grace for the Moment has sold more than 3.5 million units
- Presents an elegant package for gift giving or personal use
- Provides two devotions per day for every day of the year
- Bestselling devotional by Max Lucado
- Cover design allows for personalization
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million books in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date12/23/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.23 lb
- Dimensions 7.38(h) x 5.25(w) x 1.5(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.