God Loves Me Bible, Newly Illustrated Edition: Photo Frame on Cover
- Regular price
- Sale price
Perfect for baby showers, birthdays, baptisms, and everyday use, the God Loves Me Bible contains classic stories that focus on the fact God loves all his children, including yours, more than anything—with a special frame on the cover to place your child’s photo so they never forget.
The God Loves Me Bible is filled with simple, action-filled stories about the lives of more than fifty well-known Bible characters, including Noah, Moses, Jesus, and the disciples. Each story is easy for little ones to understand, and emphasizes the overriding theme of the Bible: God loves his world, his people, and “me”!
With a special picture frame on the cover, you can add your child’s photo as a constant reminder of God’s love for them. And the sturdy cover also ensures this is a keepsake you can read with your child every day.
The God Loves Me Bible:
- helps provide spiritual foundations at a young age
- is filled with colorful, engaging illustrations that will keep their interest
- is perfect for kids up to age five
- works as an early devotional, read-aloud, or bedtime reading
- Contributor(s)Susan Elizabeth Beck
- About the Contributor(s) Susan Beck lives in Michigan, and enjoys reading, writing, and baking.Susan Beck lives in Michigan, and enjoys reading, writing, and baking. show more
- Publish Date08/20/2013
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.19 lb
- Dimensions 7.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.