Glory Girl: Daring to Believe in Your Passion and God’s Purpose
- Regular price
- Sale price
God has a purpose for you. But maybe what you’re meant to be is still a mystery. So where do you start? Jess Connolly will help you get answers to this question and more, no matter where you are in your journey.
Glory Girl will jumpstart your search for purpose. In each meaningful chapter (plus room for reflective journaling), Jess’s wise words will help you: discover the things you are really passionate about, understand your strengths and weaknesses, face your fears, catch the vision, make a plan, and find the confidence you need to make your move—all in the bold belief that God has called you to every step of the journey.
Glory Girl helps girls ages 8–12:
- Recognize their unique, God-given gifts.
- Fight their fears with faith and truth.
- Deal with distractions that throw them off course from God’s plan for them.
- Stop trying to be “the best” at everything and trust that God has a plan for them.
- Stop comparing themselves to others.
- Contributor(s)Jess Connolly
- About the Contributor(s) Jess Connolly is a gal who wants to leave her generation more in awe of God that she found it....
Jess Connolly is a gal who wants to leave her generation more in awe of God that she found it. She is the author of Dance, Stand, Run and You Are the Girl for the Job, and coauthor of Wild and Free and Always Enough, Never Too Much. She is founder of Go + Tells Gals and helped start She Reads Truth. She and her husband planted Bright City Church in Charleston, South Carolina, where they live with their four children. She blogs at jessconnolly.com.show more
- Publish Date01/26/2021
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Price $8.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.