From Power to Purpose: A Remarkable Journey of Faith and Compassion
- Regular price
- Sale price
A sense of mission for America . . . a heart for God.
Senator Sam Brownback grew up in the heartland, in a family of hard-working Kansas farmers. Instilled from an early age with a strong work ethic and a fierce sense of independence, he continues to be guided by Christian values and beliefs: strength, courage, character, common sense, faith, and a keen sense of justice and moral responsibility.
From Power to Purpose is the firsthand account of his remarkable journey: from farm boy to U.S. Senator―and in 2008 the Republican candidate for the White House. In honest, straightforward prose, he recounts his trials, struggles, and lessons learned on the way to becoming one of our leading voices for bleeding-heart conservatism.
It's a proactive response to some of our country's most vexing problems. It's a message of hope and fresh ideas for a world that needs both.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sam Brownback
- About the Contributor(s) Samuel Dale Brownback (born September 12, 1956) is a senator from Kansas. He is a member of the Republican Party...Samuel Dale Brownback (born September 12, 1956) is a senator from Kansas. He is a member of the Republican Party and is a candidate for president in his party's primaries in 2008. show more
- Publish Date03/17/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.91 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.94 lb
- Dimensions 9.61(h) x 6.69(w) x 0.51(d) inches
- Price $9.79
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.