From Fallen to Forgiven: A Spiritual Journey into Wholeness and Healing
- Regular price
- Sale price
After an international modeling career, Hollywood fame, and eight marriages, Jennifer O'Neill finally found out what she had always been looking for - a true love affair with Jesus Christ. She candidly discusses her own trials as a lost soul looking for satisfaction in the things of this world. Jennifer's passion in life and the purpose of this book is to share with women the awesome depths of God's grace and challenge them to truly make Jesus Christ Lord of their lives.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennifer O'Neill
- About the Contributor(s) The face of Cover Girl cosmetics for 30 years, Jennifer O'Neill launched her modeling career at age 15 with the...
The face of Cover Girl cosmetics for 30 years, Jennifer O'Neill launched her modeling career at age 15 with the prestigous Ford Modling agency. Her career escalated to include Hollywood fame and fortune, playing opposite the likes of John Wayne, Robert Duvall and Donald Sutherland. She had her own TV series and starred in over thirty feature films. O'Neill is the author of the newly released From Fallen To Forgiven. She also wrote Surviving Myself, a book sharing her radical transformation after committing her life to Christ.show more
- Publish Date04/01/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.