For Better or for Kids: A Vow to Love Your Spouse with Kids in the House
- Regular price
- Sale price
The transition from “married” to “married with children” can be tough. Before they know it, a once youthful and energetic married couple finds themselves in a minivan loaded with noisy kids and littered with Cheerios, crusty Sippy cups, banana peels, and missing library books. As much as you love your children and work hard to nurture and train them for the future, the challenges that come with parenthood can make the “for better or for worse” promise a hard one to honor.
For Better or For Kids will enable couples to:
- Build a God-centered marriage instead of a Child-centered or Me-centered marriage
- Avoid the dangers of spouse-neglect and self-neglect
- Effectively communicate in the chaos
- Explore ways to parent together as one team
- Find balance in the busyness
For Better or For Kids is about remembering that even when you feel worn out, over-extended, and neglected, you promised to be a team. Marriage with kids may not always be what we expected, but it is good. We need to make a vow to love our spouse with kids in the house.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Patrick and Ruth Schwenk
- About the Contributor(s) Patrick and Ruth Schwenk have dedicated their lives to local church ministry, as well as online ministry, founding the popular...
Patrick and Ruth Schwenk have dedicated their lives to local church ministry, as well as online ministry, founding the popular blogs, FortheFamily.org and TheBetterMom.com, and also the brand-new podcast Rootlike Faith. Patrick Schwenk is a pastor of nearly twenty years and the coauthor of For Better or For Kids: A Vow to Love Your Spouse with Kids in the House. Ruth Schwenk is a well-known blogger and author of The Better Mom, The Better Mom Devotional, and coauthor (with Karen Ehman) of Pressing Pause and Settle My Soul. Patrick and Ruth have been married for over twenty years and live in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with their four children, two hamsters, and a loyal Labrador retriever.show more
- Publish Date07/12/2016
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.15 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!