- Regular price
- Sale price
The success of the church's mission lies in large part with the well-being of its families. In Family Ministry, Charles Sell addresses the multiple means by which a congregation can create and sustain healthy family life. In survey after survey, people say that family takes priority, yet family ministries remain scarce in the church, and family disintegration is a significant problem even in evangelical congregations. Family Ministry offers the theoretical, theological, and practical resources for developing needed ministries. This edition reflects the changes that have taken place in both society and church since the first edition was published in 1981.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles M. Sell
- About the Contributor(s) Charles M. Sell (ThD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of Christian education at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He has written...Charles M. Sell (ThD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of Christian education at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He has written widely on topics related to education and development as well as marriage, family, and personal growth. show more
- Publish Date03/02/1995
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.27 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.63(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $19.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.