Exposed: The Harrowing Story of a Mother's Undercover Work with the FBI to Save Children from Internet Sex Predators
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)R. Stephanie Good
- About the Contributor(s) R. Stephanie Good, author of Law School 101: Survival Techniques from Pre-Law to Life as an Attorney, Exposed, and co-author...R. Stephanie Good, author of Law School 101: Survival Techniques from Pre-Law to Life as an Attorney, Exposed, and co-author of the New York Times best seller Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise, received her B.A. in Political Science from the State University of New York at Stony Brook where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa. She continued her education at Hofstra University School of Law in New York where she earned her Juris Doctor degree and an LL.M. in International Law. show more
- Publish Date09/30/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.95 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.21 lb
- Dimensions 9.75(h) x 6.75(w) x 0.55(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.