Everything You've Heard Is Wrong
- Regular price
- Sale price
"This is a book about a way of doing business that works," says author Campolo. "It is a refutation of those cynics who claim the values and principles laid down in the Bible mitigate against success in the dog-eat-dog world of commerce and industry." An ethical, biblical approach to business for a more satisfying and fulfilling career.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tony Campolo
- About the Contributor(s) Tony Campolo (Ph.D., Temple University) is professor emeritus of sociology at Eastern University in suburban Philadelphia, a media commentator on...
Tony Campolo (Ph.D., Temple University) is professor emeritus of sociology at Eastern University in suburban Philadelphia, a media commentator on religious, social, and political matters, and the author of a dozen books, including Revolution and Renewal, Let me Tell You a Story, and 20 Hot Potatoes Christians Are Afraid to touch.show more
- Publish Date12/23/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.44 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $8.39
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.