Evening by Evening: The Devotions of Charles Spurgeon
- Regular price
- Sale price
Charles Spurgeon’s greatest devotions have now been fully updated and expanded. Jim Reimann, editor of the #1 Best-Selling Updated Editions of My Utmost for His Highest and Streams in the Desert has also added thought-provoking comments to each devotion, which include other Scriptures to consider, as well as application and closing prayers. Unlike the original edition, this new edition includes these new features: Scripture quotes referenced in the context of each devotion Scripture index Subject index Comments, applications, and prayers from Jim Reimann Jim Reimann’s comments will bring in a number of interesting thoughts and ideas from his extension travel and studies in Israel. He has led 17 Bible-teaching tours to Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, and Greece.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jim Reimann
- About the Contributor(s) Jim Reimann has more than five million books in print in twelve languages, including the updated editions of Streams in...
Jim Reimann has more than five million books in print in twelve languages, including the updated editions of Streams in the Desert and My Utmost for His Highest. He was a former retail executive and past chairman of the Christian Booksellers Association. As an ordained minister, Bible teacher, author, and expert on Israel, he hosted teaching tours of Israel and other Bible lands, which he offered through his website. www.JimReimann.comshow more
- Publish Date11/09/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $4.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.