Don't settle for what you can accomplish alone.
"One is too small a number to achieve greatness," says New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert Dr. John C. Maxwell in this engaging primer on how to build and equip a team. Equipping 101 offers valuable insight and practical tools in a pocket-sized format that delivers what you need to know on such topics as:
- The power of teamwork
- Why equipping is essential to a leader's success
- The qualities to look for in potential leaders
- Ten steps for investing in others
- How to become an "enlarger" of people
- Investing in your team for the future
Leaders with an equipped team possess an edge that will take them to the next level.
Fulfill your vision by equipping other leaders to make it happen!