Draw the Circle Video Study: Taking the 40 Day Prayer Challenge
- Regular price
- Sale price
Have your prayers become stagnant? Do you long to see God move in fresh ways? Are you ready to move to new places in your walk with God? If so, it’s time to take the 40-day prayer challenge and press into God like never before. In this five-session video Bible study, bestselling author Mark Batterson shows how taking up this challenge will not only change the way you pray today but also dramatically impact the rest of your life. While this challenge won’t be easy, and you will experience setbacks along the way, as you pray through you can be assured that God will come through in new and exciting ways.
- Drawing the Circle
- Dream Big
- Pray Hard
- Think Long
- The Ripple Effect
Designed for use with the Draw the Circle Study Guide (9780310094661) sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Batterson
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with...
Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, and Chase the Lion. He is the lead pastor of National Community Church, one of the most innovative and influential churches in America. One church with seven campuses, NCC also owns and operates Ebenezers Coffeehouse, the Miracle Theatre, and the DC Dream Center. Mark holds a Doctor of Ministry degree from Regent University. He and his wife Lora, have three children and live on Capitol Hill.
- Publish Date01/23/2018
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.19 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)5.82 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.75(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time00:90:00
- Price $10.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.