- Regular price
- Sale price
I dare you to choose joy!
Joy is not:
- found in the words of a Hallmark card
- fragile like flowers blowing in the wind
- achieved with the plasticity of a pasted-on smile
Joy is the solid, identifying trademark of a Christian who is desperate for His presence and His power. In this book you will learn how to become a contagious Christian and how to deal with emotions out of control.
This book is about a joy that is defiant … a joy that will literally defy your life's circumstances!
Your emotions define you as a person as well as determine your destiny. It's time to tell your emotions to "SHUT-UP!" and embrace His joy!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Carol McLeod
- About the Contributor(s) Author Carol McLeod's ministry, Just Joy! Ministries, is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing women's ministries in the country....Author Carol McLeod's ministry, Just Joy! Ministries, is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing women's ministries in the country. Women are being set free from depression and are discovering the absolute joy of living their lives by the power found in the Word of God. show more
- Publish Date07/13/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.79
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.