Dear Diary: A Girl's Book of Devotions
- Regular price
- Sale price
The years between ages 8-12 can be an awkward and uncertain time for many girls. Dear Diary is the perfect devotional for tweens looking for straight answers to issues of today.
From author and teen advocate, Susie Shellenberger comes a unique and creative devotional just for girls ages 8-12. Dear Diary is a devotional that addresses many of the issues facing young girls today, by providing biblically based solutions at a time when straight answers and solutions to real-life challenges aren’t always clear-cut. Written in the style of a young girl writing in her diary, each devotion not only offers guidance but also encourages girls to develop their God-confidence.
- Is written especially for girls ages 8-12
- Provides interactive devotions for timely topics
- Is paperback for easy carrying in a backpack.
- Contributor(s)Susie Shellenberger
- About the Contributor(s) Susie Shellenberger travels as a fulltime speaker forty weeks or weekends every year. She has written fifty-two books, and lives...
Susie Shellenberger travels as a fulltime speaker forty weeks or weekends every year. She has written fifty-two books, and lives in Bethany, Oklahoma with her two mini Schnauzers Obie and Amos. Susie is a former youth pastor, high school teacher, and editor. She loves Sharpies in every color, burnt hotdogs, and praying at OKC Thunder basketball games.
- Publish Date09/21/2000
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.15 lb
- Dimensions 8.56(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.