Creative Counterpart: Becoming the Woman, Wife, and Mother You've Longed to Be
- Regular price
- Sale price
Linda Dillow gracefully and succinctly motivates Christian women to reach for more than they are currently experiencing in their marriages. She includes creative suggestions on how to encourage your husband, live above your circumstances, and develop a plan whereby you can begin to become the woman, wife, and mother that you long to be. She describes a creative counterpart as being more than just a helper. She is a woman who, having chosen (or having found herself in) the vocation of wife and mother, decides to learn and grow in all the areas of this role and to work as though she were aiming for the presidency of a corporation. Also included is a Bible study and project guide, which work perfectly for personal study or small group interaction.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Linda Dillow
- About the Contributor(s) Linda Dillow is the author of several books, including Creative Counterpart, A Mother's Journey, Calm My Anxious Heart, and the...Linda Dillow is the author of several books, including Creative Counterpart, A Mother's Journey, Calm My Anxious Heart, and the bestselling Intimate Issues. A sought-after speaker, she ministers at women's conferences across the United States, Europe, and Asia. Linda is the mother of four grown children and grandmother of ten. She and her husband, Jody, lived overseas for seventeen years but now reside in Monument, Colorado. show more
- Publish Date02/04/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.59 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.