You already know the women you'll meet in this book. They may sit beside you in the pew . . . or join you at small group . . . or touch your heart from a speaker's podium. They have all been saved. They all love the Lord. And yet . . .
- One struggles with sucidal despair
- Another is involved with adultery, pornography, or a same-sex attraction
- Another endures regular beatings – or worse – by someone who claims to love her
- Another is divorced . . . or thinking about it
- This one drinks secretly or "doctor shops" for pain pills
- That one wrestles with depression or bipolar disorder
- And many others feel they can never be thin enough, beautiful enough, successful enough . . . or Christian enough to be loved or accepted
They're all good Christian girls who have been broken by sin – their own and others.
They all needed the honest, life-giving truth at the heart of this book. Do you?
Tammy Maltby addresses issues that aren't discussed much in church circles – private sins that she and other women have battled.