Community Video Study: Starting Well in Your Small Group
- Regular price
- Sale price
Community. It's a word we often hear, but what does it really mean? And why is it so important to your spiritual life? Because you can’t grow spiritually unless you’re connected relationally. God designed us that way. He wants to use other people to grow us and he wants to use us to grow other people.
In this 8-session video-based study (guide sold separately), specifically designed for launching new small groups well, you’ll explore how building deep relationships with the people in your small group and serving in the larger community around you will grow your faith. You’ll learn why your unique story matters… to God and to the people you do life with.
Community is a great way for small groups to grow together and for churches to connect new people in their congregation.
- Show Up
- Pursue God
- Join In
- Be Real Part 1
- Be Real Part 2
- Be Real Part 3
- Be the Church
- Be Together
Designed for use with Community Conversation Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in...
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 90 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 185,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
- Publish Date12/23/2013
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.61 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Running Time01:00:00
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.