Christian Video Study: It's Not What You Think
- Regular price
- Sale price
This eight-session video-based bible study (guide sold separately), join pastor and bestselling Andy Stanley as he examines the characteristics Jesus used to define those who follow him and the implications they have for believers today.
In Christian, you’ll learn:
- What one word should be descriptive of every Christian
- How Jesus’ followers should treat those who are outside the faith
- Why people love Jesus but can’t stand his followers
What does is mean to be Christian? Curiously, the term is never used in Scripture. Instead, Christian was a label used by outsiders to define Jesus’ followers. Jesus referenced ‘disciple’ as the key word he used to describe his supporters along with the fact that they would be known for their love – a novel concept for their time – and ours today.
Through eight engaging and enlightening sessions, Andy Stanley unpacks these qualities Jesus prescribes for his followers that made them unique. What if believers today embodied these traits? Would the non-believing world put aside its definition of ‘Christian’ and instead know us by our love?
- Brand Recognition (18:00)
- Quitters (15:00)
- Insiders, Outsiders (21:30)
- Showing Up (15:00)
- When Gracie Met Truthy (21:30)
- Angry Birds (23:00)
- Loopholes (19:30)
- Working It Out (18:00)
Designed for use with the Christian Participant's Guide 9780310693345 (sold separately). When used together, they provide you with a practical tool that can help grow your faith.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in...
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 90 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 185,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
- Publish Date12/26/2012
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)4.83 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.4(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Running Time02:23:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.