Christian Counseling Casebook
- Regular price
- Sale price
This companion to the third edition of Christian Counseling will help readers apply their knowledge to real cases. It presents stories that illustrate the material that is discussed abstractly in Christian Counseling.
Each chapter begins with a brief introduction followed by the case story or stories and three sets of questions designed by Gary Collins to help the reader or group explore the subtleties and details of Christian Counseling. The Discussion Questions focus primarily on the case and raise questions about how the counselee might best be helped. The General Questions focus more broadly on relevant issues that are suggested by the presented case but may extend beyond the case. The Personal Reflection Questions are written for the reader/counselor to reflect on ways in which the case and the topics under discussion could apply personally to the reader.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gary R. Collins
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Gary R. Collins is a licensed psychologist with a Ph.D in clinical psychology from Purdue University. His other books...
Dr. Gary R. Collins is a licensed psychologist with a Ph.D in clinical psychology from Purdue University. His other books include The Magnificent Mind, How to Be a People Helper, and Can You Trust Psychology?show more
- Publish Date07/10/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Dimensions 9.63(h) x 6.75(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $25.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.