Choosing to Forgive Workbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
- learning to establish appropriate boundaries
- achieving a balance between forgiveness and healthy anger
- correctly managing and communicating your anger
- forgiving for the right reasons
- Contributor(s)Frank Minirth , Les Carter
- About the Contributor(s) Frank Minirth, M.D., is founder of The Minirth Clinic and has authored or co-authored more than thirty books, including Happiness...
Frank Minirth, M.D., is founder of The Minirth Clinic and has authored or co-authored more than thirty books, including Happiness Is a Choice, and Worry-free Living.show more
- Publish Date09/07/1997
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.38 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.