Case for Miracles for Kids
- Regular price
- Sale price
With real-life stories and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's bestselling The Case for Miracles uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, facts, and evidence behind the question of whether miracles can be believed, and if they still happen in our world today.
A blind woman who suddenly can see. A boy who somehow survives a terrible car accident. A child who is cured from a deadly disease after a group prays every day for his healing. Maybe you've heard stories like these on the news, or your pastor mentioned them in church. But are these things miracles? Or just coincidences that can be explained away? In The Case for Miracles for Kids, award-winning journalist and author Lee Strobel asks those questions and more to find out what is true about miracles, why they do (and sometimes don't) happen, and what miracles can tell us about God and his involvement in our world today. With lots of easy-to-understand information and space to write out your own ideas and experiences, the hows and whys you've always wondered about miracles are finally explained.
The Case for Miracles for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
- Can be used on its own or alongside other books like The Case for Christ for Kids, The Case for a Creator for Kids, and The Case for Faith for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel , Jesse Florea
- About the Contributor(s) Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for...
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer Book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, The Case for Miracles, and The Miracles Answer Book. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. Lee is President of the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. Visit Lee’s website at: leestrobel.com
Jesse Florea has written and edited for Focus on the Family for twenty-five years. As editorial director for youth publications, he oversees Clubhouse and Clubhouse Jr. magazines, and he cohosts the “Official Adventures in Odyssey” podcast. Jesse has written or cowritten more than thirty books, including The Case for Grace for Kids and the bestselling The One-Year Sports Devotions for Kids and Devotions for Super Average Kids. He lives with his wife, Stephanie, in Colorado Springs.
- Publish Date03/27/2018
- Series Case for… Series for Kids
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.33 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.07 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $6.29
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!