Did God create the universe? Is the Big Bang theory true? Are your science teachers wrong? Packed full of up-to-date scientific research and eye-opening investigations, The Case for a Creator for Kids gives you the answers.
Get ready, because The Case for a Creator for Kids answers questions about creation that even adults struggle to answer. How did the universe begin? Was everything just created by chance? How can we know?
The Case for a Creator for Kids investigates up-to-date scientific research in Cosmology (how the universe began), Physics (how the universe functions), Astronomy (celestial objects outside our planet), and DNA (the building blocks of all living things). Based on scientific evidence and logic, The Case for a Creator answers the most difficult questions about creation in a way that a smart, curious kid like you can read and understand.
You’re learning stuff in school, you’re learning stuff in church, and you’re learning stuff at home about the creation of the world. Now investigate for yourself. The facts are in. What will your verdict be in The Case for a Creator?
The Case for a Creator for Kids includes:
- Questions and definitions of terms for further investigation
- Illustrations and stories to think about and discuss
- Eye-opening scientific investigations intocosmology, physics, astronomy, and DNA
- The answers about the creation of the universe that rocked the world of atheist investigative reporter Lee Strobel
- Is written in kid-friendly language that is logical and easy to understand