Carpe Diem: Seize the Day
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ever spent another birthday wondering where your life has gone?
Most of us are not living to our full potential. We've let go of our dreams and resigned ourselves to a life of quiet frustration. We go through the motions each day with a mentality that says "so high and no more". Tony Campolo says, ENOUGH! It's time to SEIZE THE DAY!
Every morning we have a new 24-hour opportunity to leave a lasting legacy on this world. In "Carpe Diem", Campolo will challenge you to let go of whatever is holding you back, and show you how to wake up refreshed, renewed and ready to make the most of the day you've been given. His contagious enthusiasm will get you revved up to take your life back into your own hands, and learn how to squeeze the last drop out of every day!Start living big, seize the day. Don't wait - your time is now!
A Tony Campolo Classic!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tony Campolo
- About the Contributor(s) Tony Campolo (Ph.D., Temple University) is professor emeritus of sociology at Eastern University in suburban Philadelphia, a media commentator on...
Tony Campolo (Ph.D., Temple University) is professor emeritus of sociology at Eastern University in suburban Philadelphia, a media commentator on religious, social, and political matters, and the author of a dozen books, including Revolution and Renewal, Let me Tell You a Story, and 20 Hot Potatoes Christians Are Afraid to touch.show more
- Publish Date04/15/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.56 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.16 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.