Candace's Playful Puppy
- Regular price
- Sale price
Candace’s Playful Puppy is for every boy or girl who has ever wanted a dog and every parent who knows the responsibility that goes along with caring for a new pet! Written by actress Candace Cameron Bure, laugh along with this story of a little girl who visits a pet shelter to adopt a cuddly new dog and comes home with a rambunctious pup instead.
Finally, the day has come when Mom allows Candace to pick out the perfect pet. When Candace picks up a spotty little puppy, she knows he’s the one for her. Candace loves her new rescue dog more than anything. But when the new pup doesn’t pay attention to Candace or her instructions, Candace’s patience is tested and her excitement over the new pet quickly fades.
Soon Freckles is running free away from Candace and her beloved hamster, Harry. Thankfully as the day closes and dusk sets in, Freckles comes running back, mud and all. Candace realizes that being a great dog mommy isn’t as easy as she thought.
Will she give up on her new puppy? Or will Candace learn to be faithful to her commitment and never give up when facing a tough situation?
Candace’s Playful Puppy:
- Is written by Candace Cameron Bure, New York Times bestselling author
- Will connect with every pet owner and every pet-owner-to-be
- Contributor(s)Candace Cameron Bure , Christine Battuz
- About the Contributor(s) Candace Cameron Bure, actress, producer, New York Times bestselling author, beloved by millions worldwide from her role as D.J. Tanner...
Candace Cameron Bure, actress, producer, New York Times bestselling author, beloved by millions worldwide from her role as D.J. Tanner on the iconic family sitcoms Full House and Fuller House, Hallmark Channel movies, former co-host of The View, inspirational speaker, and Dancing with the Stars Season 18 finalist, is both outspoken and passionate about her family and faith. Candace continues to flourish in the entertainment industry as a role model to women of all ages. She lives in the Los Angeles area with her husband and three children.
Christine Battuz started drawing at three when she was first able to hold a pen. Growing up, she was inspired by her mother’s collection of paintings all over her house. Christine has illustrated over sixty children’s books, published in North America, Korea, and Europe. When not illustrating, she loves trail running and skiing with her husband and son.show more
- Publish Date01/26/2021
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.