Business By The Book: Complete Guide of Biblical Principles for the Workplace
- Regular price
- Sale price
What would happen if you made your business decisions by the book? By the Bible that is.
This updated version of the best-selling Business by the Book offers radical principles of business management that go beyond the Ten Commandments and other biblical maxims.
Business by the Book is a step-by-step presentation of how businesses should be run according to the Creator of all management rules: God.
Larry Burkett, founder and president of Christian Financial Concepts, provides business principles from his own experience as well as what God’s Word says on topics such as:
- Hiring and Firing Decisions
Pay Increases and Promotions
Employee Pay Decisions
Borrowing and/or Lending Decisions
Forming Corporations and Partnerships
Whether you are the owner of a business, a corporate executive, or a manager, this best-selling classic is for you.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Larry Burkett
- About the Contributor(s) Larry Burkett was the founder and president of Christian Financial Concepts, which teaches Biblical principles of money management. He authored...Larry Burkett was the founder and president of Christian Financial Concepts, which teaches Biblical principles of money management. He authored of over seventy books, including Investing for the Future, Financial Parenting, and Business by the Book, with totals in excess of 11 million. Larry's ministry also has a monthly newsletter and two daily radio broadcasts, 'Money Matters' and 'How to Manage Your Money.' show more
- Publish Date01/03/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!