Biblioteca de ideas: Promoción y levantamiento de fondos
- Regular price
- Sale price
More than 250 time-saving tips and creative ideas to organize, promote, and fund your ministry! - Administration: Keep from getting bogged down in the mundane but necessary tasks of youth ministry with these tips, time savers, and tricks of the trade -- more than 70 ways to make you more efficient and more organized when it comes to office work, records, and communications. - Publicity: Don't merely ask for people's attention -- capture it! Here are attention-grabbing ways to use announcements, handouts and fliers, calendars, direct mail, posters, promotional events, attendance boosters -- and even the old trusty bulletin board. Fundraising: Psst! Hey, wanna make some money? For a service project? Road trip? For a missionary? Or just need to bulk up your youth budget a bit? Here are sales and auctions, pledge-a-thons and food events. Even quirky jobs that people will actually pay you for -- like washing airplanes at your local municipal airport, or chaperoning the children of harried parents at fairs. Whether you're a youth worker or recreation director in a church, school, club, or camp -- Administration, Publicity, & Fundraising is your storehouse of proven, youth-group tested ideas.Read Less
- Publish Date11/22/2010
- Series Especialidades Juveniles / Biblioteca de Ideas
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.75 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.34 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.63(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Font Size 11pt
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.