Between a Rock and a Grace Place Participant's Guide: Divine Surprises in the Tight Spots of Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session video-based small group Bible study, bestselling author Carol Kent gives proof that you can experience grace and joy during even the lowest moments of your life.
This Participant’s Guide helps you decide where you stand when you are caught between a rock and a hard place: Will you place yourself in a posture of humility and complete dependence on God, or will you just “try harder” and stumble over what could be a transforming encounter with grace?
Carol Kent and her husband, Gene, are living what some would call a heartbreaking life—their son, Jason, a young man who initially had so much promise, is now living out a life sentence for murder in a maximum security prison. All their appeals have been exhausted. But despite their hopeless situation, the Kent’s live a life full of grace.
With hope, joy, and a sense of humor, Carol helps you find God’s “grace places” in the midst of your worst moments.
This Participant Guide provides individual and group activities, additional background material, and between-session personal studies that will enhance your experience of the video sessions.
- Grace in the Hardest of Places – Surprised by Faith
- Angels in Disguise – Surprised by Mercy
- Longing for a Better Me – Surprised by Contentment
- The Secret Power of Gratitude – Surprised by Thanksgiving
- Why Do You Weep? – Surprised by Joy
- Dwelling in the Great Place – Surprised by Freedom
Designed for use with the Between a Rock and a Grace Place Video Study (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Carol Kent
- About the Contributor(s) Carol Kent is the bestselling author of When I Lay My Isaac Down and Becoming a Woman of Influence. Carol...
Carol Kent is the bestselling author of When I Lay My Isaac Down and Becoming a Woman of Influence. Carol is an expert on public speaking, writing, and on encouraging people to hold on to hope when life’s circumstances turn out differently from their dreams. She speaks internationally on the subjects of her books. With vulnerable openness, restored joy, and a sense of humor, Carol helps people to discover the secret of maintaining an enduring faith in the middle of an imperfect world. She and her husband, Gene, live in Florida.show more
- Publish Date08/08/2011
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.0 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $7.69
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.