Being a Child of God
- Regular price
- Sale price
Beloved Bible teacher Warren Wiersbe takes a fresh look at the basics of Christianity for new and mature believers, in this primer that helps build faith, teaches the ways of the Father, and points Christians toward maturity.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Warren W. Wiersbe
- About the Contributor(s) Warren W. Wiersbe, former pastor of the Moody Church and general director of Back to the Bible, has traveled widely...Warren W. Wiersbe, former pastor of the Moody Church and general director of Back to the Bible, has traveled widely as a Bible teacher and conference speaker. Because of his encouragement to those in ministry, Dr. Wiersbe is often referred to as "the pastor’s pastor." He has ministered in churches and conferences throughout the United States as well as in Canada, Central and South America, and Europe. Dr. Wiersbe has written over 150 books, including the popular BE series of commentaries on every book of the Bible, which has sold more than four million copies. At the 2002 Christian Booksellers Convention, he was awarded the Gold Medallion Lifetime Achievement Award by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. Dr. Wiersbe and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska. show more
- Publish Date07/01/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.38 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.