Avoiding Mr. Wrong: And What to do if You Didn't
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you are finding yourself attracted to the same type of man over and over, there are several things you need to know before getting involved. Is the man Mr. Right or Mr. Wrong? Is he attractive to you for all the wrong reasons? Avoiding Mr. Wrong is more than just your checklist for the type of men to steer clear of. If you have already married Mr. Wrong, do not fret, it's not too late. Understanding yourself and your spouse better is the first step to helping your Mr. Wrong become Mr. Right.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Arterburn
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with...
Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith, which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began “New Life Ministries”, producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of more than three million. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
- Publish Date03/27/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.37 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.04 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $8.39
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.