Alpha Course Guest Manual, Slovak Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
This discussion guide is a companion to either the Alpha Film Series or Alpha with Nicky Gumbel. The guide is divided up by session with an easy-to-read outline so that guests can follow along during each talk. With simple bullet-point organization and plenty of room for notes, the guide functions as an invaluable resource to the guest during Alpha, and as a reference tool for individual reflection long after Alpha. It is considered an essential resource for Alpha guests as well as the host and helpers on Alpha.
Alpha creates an environment of hospitality where people can bring their friends, family, and work colleagues to explore the Christian faith, ask questions and share their point of view. Alpha makes it easy to invite friends to have spiritual conversations which explore life's biggest questions in a safe and respectful way. Alpha's approach to hospitality, faith, and discussion is designed to welcome everyone, especially those who might not describe themselves as Christians or church-goers. Each session includes time for a large group meal, short teaching, and small group discussion.
This resource is written in Slovak.Read Less
- About the Contributor(s) Alpha started more than thirty years ago at Holy Trinity Brompton, an Anglican church in Central London, UK. It was...
Alpha started more than thirty years ago at Holy Trinity Brompton, an Anglican church in Central London, UK. It was originally developed as a short course for people in the church. In 1990, Nicky Gumbel took over running Alpha and found that many people outside of the church were warming up to the idea of Alpha. Today, Alpha runs in every part of the worldwide church.show more
- Publish Date12/05/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.22 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $7.69
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.