Alone Yet Not Alone: Their faith became their freedom
- Regular price
- Sale price
A miraculous survival. An extraordinary faith.
Autumn 1755. Settled in the Blue Mountains of Pennsylvania, deep within America’s new frontier, the Leininger family celebrates the blessings of a beautiful homestead and bountiful harvest. Until tragedy strikes with the beginning of the French-Indian War, and the devastating raid known as the Penn’s Creek Massacre.
The lives of this simple, God-fearing family are forever altered when Barbara and Regina, two young sisters, are carried away by a band of Allegheny warriors. Driven by their faith in God and the powerful bonds of family, Barbara and Regina hold firmly to the belief that they are never alone, even in their darkest hour, and that they will be reunited again.
“This is a well-written adventure told from the point of view of an intelligent, observant, and mature girl on the brink of adolescence.”
- Contributor(s)Tracy Leininger Craven
- About the Contributor(s) Tracy Leininger Craven loves history and retelling real-life stories in her historical fiction books. She also loves spending her free time...
Tracy Leininger Craven loves history and retelling real-life stories in her historical fiction books. She also loves spending her free time in the great outdoors with her husband David and their three children.
- Publish Date09/15/2015
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.99 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $4.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.